Trusted Family Jewellers in Wells Somerset
It was back in 1895 when Edmond George Sayer opened his first shop in Skegness. His son, Percy George, was next to take on the family business. Percy had three children, Reginald, Molly and Tony, and in 1952 Tony opened his first shop in Skegness having completed his national service in the RAF.
Thirteen years later Tony and his family moved to Weston–Super–Mare and purchased Leonard Couch Jewellers.
Tony’s children Linda and John came into the family business in 1974. In 1980 Sayer & Sons Ltd then went on to purchase Studleys Jewellers in Wells.